Join the Discussion
The Human Cell Atlas is a community-driven effort. There are many opportunities to get involved.
We use a Slack workspace to coordinate our efforts as we build the HCA Data Portal. This is an open group, and we welcome community members who want to be learn more about the project. Join up here.
Some channels to explore:
- #general - A forum for wide-ranging discussion and questions.
- #data-portal - Changes, issues, and feature requests for the Data Portal website.
- #data-store - Discussion about accessing the HCA data directly, and reusing the HCA storage system.
- #hca-metadata - Changes, issues, and discussions about our metadata.
- #meeting-organization - See all scheduled team meetings, including open community meetings.